About Ultimate Care Links
UCL is made up of a group of Counsellors and Psychologists brought together by the common goal of providing professional counselling and psychological services. We provide a holistic approach to psychological health, taking into account the fact that counselling can only be effective when handled in a manner that recognizes the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of the client.
As professionals, we respect the dignity of all individuals as created in the image of God. We therefore strive to uphold and to restore this God – given attribute. Because of our respect for the individual we are open to work with all in need irrespective of their economic status, ethnic, political or religious affiliation.
We care about our clients
Some of the aims of Ultimate Care Links
Ultimate Care Links Approach
UCL approach draws on a holistic view of the individual, recognizing that individuals are physical, psychological, social and spiritual and that each of these facets requires attention in order to live a fulfilling and healthy life.
Aims of Ultimate Care Links
1. Provide a safe and welcoming space for people to come and talk about their challenges and what may be causing them emotional distress.
2. Provide a confidential service within the bounds of legal and ethical framework
3. Be non-judgmental in how we interact with people from all areas of life regardless of gender, religion, race or any other differences
4. Provide a safe haven for people to freely face their fears
5. Help people to find a solution or answer to the issues and develop coping mechanisms
6. Support individuals wellness within organizations to increase productivity
7. Enhance team work and interpersonal relationships through capacity building
Our Core Values
6. Team work
To be the leading organization in promoting psychological well-being for individuals, communities and institutions
Empowering individual, communities and organizations towards psychological well-being.